For Information on Dental Implants, Wisdom Teeth, Oral & Facial Surgery Please Call Us at 727-478-2749
Click the StemSave logo above
for more information.
Wisdom Teeth Patient New Port Richey Information
Thank you for choosing Associates In Oral and Facial Surgery. If this is your first visit, you probably have lots of questions. Please feel free to talk to any of us about your concerns. Rest assured you are going to receive superior care.
What are Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons?
Oral Surgeons are dentists with four to six years of additional specialized hospital based surgical and anesthesia training. The surgeons of Associates In Oral and Facial Surgery manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions.
We practice a full scope of oral surgery procedures in for Tampa residents...
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Expertise in Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Dental Implant Surgery
- Treatment of Pathologic Conditions and Trauma
- Jaw Reconstruction
- Adjunctive Cosmetic Procedures
- Diagnose and treat oral lesions, facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ
- Perform a full range of dental implant procedures.
We have a long-standing commitment to excellence and a passion for providing the highest quality of care to our Tampa patients.
Learn About Dr. First
What makes our Oral Surgery staff unique?
Our staff in New Port Richey is comprised of well-informed personnel who stay abreast of current dental practices and are committed to providing excellent customer service. Our administrative staff is proficient at scheduling, handling billing matters and maximizing the benefits of your insurance.
The Clinical Staff is trained in assisting with...
- I.V. sedation and monitoring protocols within our state-of-the-art office setting.
- All of our clinical staff are C.P.R Certified, have advanced certification in anesthesia and some have Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS).
- Our clinical staff has advanced certification in anesthesia and advanced cardiac life support (ACLS).
Commitment to our New Port Richey Oral Surgery Patients...
We want your visit to be pleasant, so our offices are designed with your safety and comfort in mind. We fully comply with all government standards for protection and exceed OSHA's requirements for sterilization and infectious disease control. In addition, we are committed to preserving your privacy by complying with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
We appreciate the trust your referring doctor places in us and always work closely with your family dentist to ensure that you receive the most appropriate health care. We share their commitment to providing you with the highest quality care. We look forward to serving you!